Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 January, 02:55
I missed you patriots. BLOCKED on face crook again. Someone FRIED my log in passwords, ONLY area of files that were corrupt. THEN the reset link on here, was not working. I don't know why. BUT HERE I AM. I missed this site. AND DO consider many of you anons friends. ANOTHER anon told me today, hey Stephanie, try it again. SO on a whim today I tried and BOOM here I am. Love ya'll.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
Great to have you back! You scare us on here, too!! I don't know what happened w/AU but for many months it looked to me like no one was able to register a new account. Probably why you couldn't get back in after your computer problems. All of a sudden new accounts started showing up about 3 weeks ago and Kobayashi ( @administrator ) had reappeared. People definately noticed that you were MIA!
03:36 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_Jim in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 January, 03:39
In response Patriot Jim to his Publication
🤣I am short, easy to lose me. lol I had no idea they were having all that trouble. I think it was an outside attack.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396