Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
09 January, 01:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think it is a crock of shit. I was sick back in September, didnt want to go to doctor. Paid my $90 and scheduled appt. It kept delaying my appt. over and over. Never got one. Tried to call and never got anything but a stupid voicemail that took me nowhere. I was so disappointed but learned my lesson. Couldnt even get my money back. Was a scam to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Polly Zamparelli @MimiPolly
09 January, 05:59
In response Beck Step to her Publication
we had it in September as well and same thing happened. Paid the $90 and no call. Found a Dr here in Florida to call in the script and Medicare paid for it.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Glad you were able to find a place to get relief. I ended up just finding natural things I had and rode it out. Such a crazy world. God bless!
09:14 AM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Polly Zamparelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beck Step, click on at the bottom under it