Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
09 January, 01:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think it is a crock of shit. I was sick back in September, didnt want to go to doctor. Paid my $90 and scheduled appt. It kept delaying my appt. over and over. Never got one. Tried to call and never got anything but a stupid voicemail that took me nowhere. I was so disappointed but learned my lesson. Couldnt even get my money back. Was a scam to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Polly Zamparelli @MimiPolly
we had it in September as well and same thing happened. Paid the $90 and no call. Found a Dr here in Florida to call in the script and Medicare paid for it.
05:59 AM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MimiPolly in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
09 January, 09:14
In response Polly Zamparelli to her Publication
Glad you were able to find a place to get relief. I ended up just finding natural things I had and rode it out. Such a crazy world. God bless!