Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 January, 08:35
Praying people, if you would send up one or more for a relative of mine, I'd appreciate it. She was not vaccinated and caught the virus. (She also had some health concerns before that.) From what her family told me, she wasn't getting better so she went to the hospital and requested monoclonal antibodies. I don't know specifics after that. I just know that they gave her remdesivir and she is worse. They put her on a CPAC for breathing and said if not better soon, then the ventilator. I already know what happens at that point. Have been sending info to my relatives, including to push for the monoclonal antibodies, that she has a right, by law, to try that. It's all maddening. It's all horrific. So many committing crimes against humanity, knowingly or unknowingly. Both types are guilty. Praying for supernatural intervention for my relative. Thanks.๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 January, 09:00
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Praying for God to intercede on behalf of your loved one. May the precious blood of Jesus Christ protect and heal her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 January, 09:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Amen!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I have heard of families putting their loved ones on hospice in order to get their loved one sent home from the hospitals that were killing them by following the deadly CDC protocols. Then they have a chance to give them Ivermectin, HCQ etc...

There is an article on health.usnews.com titled "Hospital Transfers: Where to Turn?"

On Rumble there is a video titled '2020 Dec 10 Dr Manuel Espinoza a former COVID19 Patient personal experience with Ivermectin"

On a website called thedesertreview.com there is an article titled "Ivermectin Wins in Court Again: For Human Rights"
03:39 AM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 January, 03:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you so much for all that information!โค๏ธ Much appreciated!๐Ÿ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 January, 03:52
๐Ÿ™God bless and I will keep your loved on in my prayers.