Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
First, I think that's a sad statement on the state of healthcare in our country. No price can be placed on a life. But the lies about C19 have been far more expensive.

None of us should have to choose between our own doctors and an online service. Yes, we should be grateful for alternatives. But that doesn't replace in-person care, where a patient can discuss all options and "what ifs."

I'm too serious tonight to look for codes or hidden meanings. My mom's health is now on the line due to all of this insanity. And my very intelligent siblings are brainwashed. I haven't even received so much as a thank you for my efforts as a patient advocate—not that I need one.

If something isn't done soon for our country, and the physical and mental well-being of all citizens, what do you think our future will look like? Bleak as hell.

What's the "perfect timing" for saving lives in this world? We're all in need of urgent care.
11:57 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 January, 12:11
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Amen to that. Sorry about your mother. Sending energy and good thoughts her way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
09 January, 12:00
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
absolutely 💯 correct and i agree enough is enough with the games these asshats are playing