Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 08:09
Ivermectin as a cancer treatment.
We are about to find out that cancer could have been cured all along, and [they] used multiple avenues in our food and environment to give us cancer to start with. Just like HIV just like covid.

They have purposefully orchestrated the entire cancer scenerio.
Just like Bill Gates did with anti-virus software, create a virus so you can sell them the cure the anti-virus protection programs.

https://youtu.be/oAEhxbGck...
Ivermectin for Cancer? - YouTube

Dr Jones' Free Webinar http://www.theomega3supplement.com/webinarA recent scientific paper was published 'Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived fro...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 January, 08:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have lost multiple family members to cancer; and I know that many others have as well. When people wake up and understand that all the pain, loss and financial ruin they have endured because of these evil soul-less entities....they better be caged off world if they have not been executed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
OMG - this information makes me FURIOUS !!! Yes, lots of peeps, like me, 8 year out cancer survivor still has to deal with a LOT of backlash from chemo, radiation and surgery. I'd like to string them ALL up for doing this! Knowing there were other cures !!!
09:10 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
08 January, 09:54
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
My 16 yr old has cancer. He went blind in his rt eye. We leave for Ohio again at the end of the month for 6 weeks of Proton Beam Therapy daily. I am scared to death but no other options for us.
I want to hurt these bastards like u would not believe.
My son has already endured hell and went blind because of these evil shits.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 January, 09:59
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I feel your pain and anger ... prayers for sure. Please tell us his name so we can pray for a successful outcome. 🙏

Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
08 January, 09:40
I am in the same boat, the max doses of chemo really hurt me! The biggest thing is I can't think straight, Doc said it could take 5 years or longer to get right! They don't tell you that before hand!!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 January, 10:16
In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication
My biggest ally in the recovery has been my trusty VitaMix blender... fruit and veggie smoothies every day for the last 3 yrs. Had to send it back in for a 'refurb' - wore that baby out! Overdose on all the good stuff, your body will come around! Mine did! 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 09:30
😘😇💜🙏Nana knows how you feel hun & it is hard but just dont allow them to steel your joy with the anger they cause you, their Karma is coming for them.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 January, 09:37
TY, Nana ... I appreciate you helping me to try to put in into perspective ... it is high time all this stuff ends and we get on with living the lives we should have been able to live! You have ALWAYS been a blessing to me - Thank you! 🙏😇💞🙏

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 January, 09:37
TY, Nana ... I appreciate you helping me to try to put in into perspective ... it is high time all this stuff ends and we get on with living the lives we should have been able to live! You have ALWAYS been a blessing to me - Thank you! 🙏😇💞🙏