Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ivermectin as a cancer treatment.
We are about to find out that cancer could have been cured all along, and [they] used multiple avenues in our food and environment to give us cancer to start with. Just like HIV just like covid.

They have purposefully orchestrated the entire cancer scenerio.
Just like Bill Gates did with anti-virus software, create a virus so you can sell them the cure the anti-virus protection programs.

https://youtu.be/oAEhxbGck...
Ivermectin for Cancer? - YouTube

Dr Jones' Free Webinar http://www.theomega3supplement.com/webinarA recent scientific paper was published 'Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived fro...

08:09 PM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
10 January, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The decline and losing loved ones can be harrowing

Witholding inexpensive known treatments and pushing profitable one is systemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
08 January, 11:21
Fenbendazole kills cancer. Dog dewormer. You can get it anywhere and it works.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
08 January, 09:50
Why yes! And people wonder why they wont allow it. Heard a story that a man had cancer and couldn't get treatment because he got covid before he went in. His wife put him on ivermectin for several weeks and when he finally went in for cancer treatment, the doctor was baffled because it just disappeared. They are truly trying to kill us all.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 09:58
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
There are many stories like this.

God gave us the soul powers to heal these earth suits and
God gave us every plant & material on Gaia needed to maintain and heal them as well.

Our govts and big Pharma have made natural cures and holistic medicine out to be witch doctor medicine all our lives to insure we stayed sick & didnt realize this.

Not sure which is worse, big Pharma or MSM in this cabal puppets category!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 09:58
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
There are many stories like this.

God gave us the soul powers to heal these earth suits and
God gave us every plant & material on Gaia needed to maintain and heal them as well.

Our govts and big Pharma have made natural cures and holistic medicine out to be witch doctor medicine all our lives to insure we stayed sick & didnt realize this.

Not sure which is worse, big Pharma or MSM in this cabal puppets category!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 January, 09:46
Lost a son to cancer. This is going to be a gut punch to many that have lost loved ones to cancer.

Take it a step further, people are also gonna learn what has been done to food, water and air which also can cause cancers.

I think the pyramid of create the problem and provide the solution is about to come crashing down on these evil creatures.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 January, 10:02
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
🙏 I don't know anyone who hasn't had a loved one die of that horrid disease. I'm very sorry for your loss. Blessings. 💙

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
08 January, 10:06
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Sorry for your loss..rhey have done evil cruel things ..and even hid the cures.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 January, 08:39
I have lost multiple family members to cancer; and I know that many others have as well. When people wake up and understand that all the pain, loss and financial ruin they have endured because of these evil soul-less entities....they better be caged off world if they have not been executed.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 January, 09:10
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
OMG - this information makes me FURIOUS !!! Yes, lots of peeps, like me, 8 year out cancer survivor still has to deal with a LOT of backlash from chemo, radiation and surgery. I'd like to string them ALL up for doing this! Knowing there were other cures !!!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
08 January, 09:35
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I've lost too many to hear this. They WILL be exposed and pay for all of their treachery. They will have to answer to GOD for this, we need to arrange the meeting!!!!!