Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Marked are state with National Guard deployed due to blah, blah or blah .... and no one is questioning it? Never in our history has the NG been activated in this many states ... we KNOW why they are 😉
04:53 PM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
09 January, 05:07
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
They are deployed in Ohio, only at hospitals that are short on personal. But I was just in one of the hospitals that were supposed to have them and I didn’t see not one.
I did see some at a small plane airport in downtown Cleveland. They were manning the front gate. I go down to the lake to get driftwood and the airport is right there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 January, 04:44
None in corrupt Nevada

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 January, 04:00
Crickets in SC🤔

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
09 January, 03:58
I havent heard that they are deployed in Michigan. I pray to God this is true!!! Our governor and her side kicks are definitely corrupt and we need everybit of help that we can get!! #BringItOn

dennis scribner @Scribe_1
08 January, 08:22
where in California, do we have these. I have been asking my friend who works at the state capitol in Sacramento. and he cant find out if any are deployed in California right now, Jan 2022.
redding , calif had a few that were workign at the mercy hospital in late nov, first of dec... and i guess they are still working at mercy hospital to cover the nurses/ doctors that were let go, who didnt want to take a death shot.

America First @Realdeal
08 January, 07:17
havent seen any in pa

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 January, 06:38
not florida

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 January, 06:34
You missed SD. Deployed to........GITMO!