08 January, 10:47
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🙏 'home of the brave'
NY is the testing ground?

whoever said it (ezra cohen?) that,
if NY fails, the whole country fails

'in toto' / in all

also, Toto did a song 'home of the brave' 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
08 January, 10:12
DO NO HARM turned into pay me enough and I'll hurt everyone. Pharma is dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
08 January, 07:23
Prayers Sent 🙏🏻

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 January, 07:24
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Thank Q, all in God's will and I am happy to serve it.
F them all

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
08 January, 07:13
time to put dead fish heads in all those Drs hubcaps😂😹😂time to go fishing...

08 January, 07:18
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
right on Lisa, love that meme

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
08 January, 07:04
it doesn't seem like America anymore, infiltration by marxists/communists ignoring the constitution. The republic is not the bastion of freedom it is meant to be. We were sold out. You have skills and talents, you will be alright. A hard road to go. Strength and courage. LOVE IS alive and well. KEEP safe.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
08 January, 07:04
I'm sorry your family is going through this. 😔Can you leave QUICKLY..cause it's going to get worse REALLY SOON... get out while you still can....

08 January, 10:56
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Not leaving NY I am high in the hills and no fucking way I am leaving my home

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
08 January, 07:03
I am so sorry that you are going through this hardship. Please know first and foremost how grateful I am for your family's sacrifice. Our country will never make progress until more brave warriors like your wife stand up against tyranny.

Has your wife tried reaching out to Frontline Doctors and other patriotic medical organizations that are active right now? There are millions of unvaccinated patients that need proper medical care from doctors and nurses that aren't compliant with the government's corrupt policies.

If anyone knows of other organizations besides Frontline Doctors that may be looking for staff, please reply to this post. Let's help the brave members of our community that stood their ground and now need work!

God bless you and your family.🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
08 January, 07:02
🙏🙏🙏

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 January, 06:58
This is exactly what the powers to be planned. i am not sure where you are in NY, in Rochester area they are closing some if the walk in facilities. i think it is to drive people to the hospitals.

THIS IS ABOUT CONTROL NOT A VIRUS. WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER WHILE THE POWERS TO BE ARE DESTROYED. THOSE PEOPLE TAKING PAYOUTS AND DRIVING THIS PLANDEMIC WILL PAY. In the mean time we have to figure out a way to stay afloat. YOU are on the right side of history. just figure out a plan to scale back TEMPORARILY if need be.

THERE ARE ANSWERS GO WITHIN! We stick together they will not win. WE Have 2 choices. Live in the cabals NWO or design our new earth the way God intended.

Best regards. You and your family will come out better as well as humanity.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 January, 06:57
Hang on🙏

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 January, 06:57
I am sorry brother. God has made you a strong warrior. Offer up my prayers 🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
08 January, 06:47
I am so sorry. sending prayers

08 January, 06:49
In response Awake Now to her Publication
All in God's will

No way we are taking that death jab

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
08 January, 06:42
My heart goes out to you. My husband lost his job at the beginning of it all and my check just wasnt enough. So we packed up amd moved to new location where he found a new job only to find ourselves living in a small camper with our 4 pets because of shortage of affordable houses to rent. it's winter its cold and cant find a home. Going on 4 months now. May God Bless you and yours!

08 January, 06:48
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Oh Jay, my heart aches for you also. Enrages me to hear this crap. I was fired in Dec 20' for being a Trump supporter after I gave my company a 15% growth in sales, never before seen in there 44 years of business. They did not care, I went to a Trump rally. I would pack up and go too but I have fought JP Morgan Chase for 13 years in court for my home so I am not walking away. I will fight them until the end. Praying for you to find a better life somewhere you both deserve.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 January, 06:38
I work in a small doctors office of 12 people. 5 are jabbed. 7 of us arent. 4 days ago the receptionist told us her daughter who is jabbed and lives with her tested positive for rona. Office let her stay until yesterday she called in with rona like symptoms. Office stayed open. Receptionist was told to get tested. At 4:00 yesterday the manager said receptionist did test positive for rona (receptionist is jabbed). She is now off 5 days. l So i asked what protocol was for rest of staff since more than half of us are unjabbed. She said if we become symptomatic we have to get tested ASAP. So dangerous virus vs them losing over half staff and closing for 5 days and losing money…

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 January, 06:39
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Any way. I am sorry for what you are going through. My post was not to compare my situation to yours. But to show hypocrisy of the “rules” when it affects their pockets..