Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 January, 06:23
They fired my wife on 11/22 from her ICU RN job in NY

Since that day we fall into poverty at a quickening rate

This is what the Doctors took a payoff for in my head

They profit off of our suffering, death, and their fear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
My heart goes out to you. My husband lost his job at the beginning of it all and my check just wasnt enough. So we packed up amd moved to new location where he found a new job only to find ourselves living in a small camper with our 4 pets because of shortage of affordable houses to rent. it's winter its cold and cant find a home. Going on 4 months now. May God Bless you and yours!
06:42 AM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 January, 06:48
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Oh Jay, my heart aches for you also. Enrages me to hear this crap. I was fired in Dec 20' for being a Trump supporter after I gave my company a 15% growth in sales, never before seen in there 44 years of business. They did not care, I went to a Trump rally. I would pack up and go too but I have fought JP Morgan Chase for 13 years in court for my home so I am not walking away. I will fight them until the end. Praying for you to find a better life somewhere you both deserve.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
08 January, 06:52
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Thank you my friend! Praying for a better life for everyone soon. This is why my patience and hope is wearing thin. It's time! Heard to many similar stories of loss and suffering but yet NOTHING comes of the promises. After awhile.... all hope is gone!