Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 January, 06:23
They fired my wife on 11/22 from her ICU RN job in NY

Since that day we fall into poverty at a quickening rate

This is what the Doctors took a payoff for in my head

They profit off of our suffering, death, and their fear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
I work in a small doctors office of 12 people. 5 are jabbed. 7 of us arent. 4 days ago the receptionist told us her daughter who is jabbed and lives with her tested positive for rona. Office let her stay until yesterday she called in with rona like symptoms. Office stayed open. Receptionist was told to get tested. At 4:00 yesterday the manager said receptionist did test positive for rona (receptionist is jabbed). She is now off 5 days. l So i asked what protocol was for rest of staff since more than half of us are unjabbed. She said if we become symptomatic we have to get tested ASAP. So dangerous virus vs them losing over half staff and closing for 5 days and losing money…
06:38 AM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 January, 06:39
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Any way. I am sorry for what you are going through. My post was not to compare my situation to yours. But to show hypocrisy of the “rules” when it affects their pockets..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396