Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
🦅 This all ends when We The People say no more!
03:03 AM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
08 January, 11:13
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
this country is fucked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
08 January, 08:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 January, 08:02
W H Y . the people are silent?
Either afraid of the jab or afraid of the Hosp murderers ... we don't know NOW who can be trusted ...
Everything is in the shadows.

We Need to BECOME the light that attracts without becoming the target - a difficult maneuver.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 January, 06:09
I have about 150 employees. I will NEVER follow their mandates. I will break my company into two parts of 75 employees each before I will force-Jab them.

When the mad pResident first 'mandated' this I sent out a group text to all employees that we will NOT comply. I didn't want anyone going out and killing themselves out of fear. The "THANK YOU's" that I received to my text tell me that a lot of my employees are AWAKE.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 January, 11:50
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
God Bless you, your employees and your business. May you receive blessings beyond measure.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
08 January, 06:17
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU, THE EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES PLUS YOUR FAMILY.

WE STAY UNITED.

GOD WINS.