Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
08 January, 06:33
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Well, hubs & I have 4. As much as I hate all this, they are not scared if it all. They see the adults as making it more volatile & polarizing than it needs to be & the narratives as stupid. Quote from 14 year old, " Anyone who trusts the government has screws loose." The younger ones almost enjoy finding loopholes in the rules, make astute observations, & ask excellent critical-thinking questions. So, there may be fear, but I see a great deal of hope & I do not believe all is lost. Quite the opposite. Just my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 January, 09:12
In response Just Sum Lady to her Publication
How blessed your children are to have you as their parents!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 January, 03:44
The group running the deepstate into the ground have no
other choice than accepting this evil upon our kids...
worst thing ever, for my attitude

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 January, 03:08
this is the part that upsets me the most. we tell our (homeschooled) girl that NONE of this is healthy OR normal OR based on truth of any kind.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 January, 02:57
This is child abuse! Plain and simple.
My sister told me today that her friends 9 yr old daughter pleaded with her to get the vac so she wouldn't die. 😥 It's so sad that they live in a world like that. 😔

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
08 January, 02:53
So Sad to see those kids thaa suffer so much. lots of damage have been done already, some of them will live with fear for the rest of their life , if they do get through this as Suicide is up in Canada for young kids