Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
How did @vincentkennedy know?
Scotty David thread with help from juliansrumchannel and thekateawakening.
Is this Ghislaine Maxwell juror a plant inserted into the jury to cause a mistrial?
He purposely came out of woodworks and spoke to the Independent and told them that "This verdict is for all the victims." But he didn't tell them in the questionnaire beforehand that he was a victim of sexual abuse despite the questuon being asked. So he lied? Why would he do that?
Now the defense is saying that this is an arrow in their quiver for a Maxwell appeal.
Now check out the photos they released of him.
His shoes just so happen to mean "like boys" in French. Nothing to see here. What about the bear on his shirt? It comes from a clothing company called Sandros Paris. I checked their Instagram page and the first picture in their story was none other than a woman displaying one eye symbolism.
What do you think? Is Scotty David a plant inserted to cause a mistrial? We have questions
07:47 PM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mrs_Virginia in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 January, 01:20
In response Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
duh…my only question is, who planted him? this could yet be adventagious to either side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
08 January, 09:21
Isn't Red leather shoes that of skin of satanic ritual, killing, skinning and eating a child?
There is no lawful courts in America.
Mustn't it be like a movie to wake people up, to catch more criminals while having the peoples attention?
Future proves past.
All courts have been human trafficking courts, Trafficking We The People.
Where there are BAR members there are traitors, human traffickers as the BAR associations are human trafficking.
BAR members Owe full disclosure and have failed at providing full disclosure.
BAR members are titles of nobility, where never lawful in America.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 January, 12:29
Lets be honest, @vincentkennedy ’s photoshop skills have improved ten fold since the CryptoKoba days.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 January, 11:22
This shouldn't surprise ANYBODY. They don't play by the rules...never have...and they are grasping at any and all straws...scratching and clawing like the demons they are to postpone the inevitable. So...if you expect them to pull shady stuff...then my guess is the white hats also expected them to pull shady stuff...and as they say...they have everything...correct? So all this will do is expose them EVEN MORE to the corrupt system currently in play. Or so it would seem....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 January, 08:58
Brian Cates on telegram yesterday posted it is the defenses responsibility to ask questions in juror selection.

https://t.me/drawandstrike...

By the way let me point this out. It is the defense counsel job before the trial begins, during the jury selection, to ask questions of the potential jurors about whether they have any biases towards sexual abusers or traffickers. That's not the prosecution job. Once again there's a lot of incredibly bad hot takes being given about this case. The defense can try to pretend this is somehow the prosecutions fault, but it's not.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
07 January, 08:48
explains why Maxwell was so calm

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 January, 08:46
I believe he was a plant, to many things going on around him not to be! But, I could be wrong!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 January, 08:21
first pic with black shirt, 2nd pic with white shirt???

Kristina Martic @Kristina
08 January, 06:23
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
yes,came in like a white hat ,and turnd out too be black hat

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
07 January, 08:15
The juror worked for the Carlyle Group!?