Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
07 January, 07:47
How did @vincentkennedy know?
Scotty David thread with help from juliansrumchannel and thekateawakening.
Is this Ghislaine Maxwell juror a plant inserted into the jury to cause a mistrial?
He purposely came out of woodworks and spoke to the Independent and told them that "This verdict is for all the victims." But he didn't tell them in the questionnaire beforehand that he was a victim of sexual abuse despite the questuon being asked. So he lied? Why would he do that?
Now the defense is saying that this is an arrow in their quiver for a Maxwell appeal.
Now check out the photos they released of him.
His shoes just so happen to mean "like boys" in French. Nothing to see here. What about the bear on his shirt? It comes from a clothing company called Sandros Paris. I checked their Instagram page and the first picture in their story was none other than a woman displaying one eye symbolism.
What do you think? Is Scotty David a plant inserted to cause a mistrial? We have questions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
I believe he was a plant, to many things going on around him not to be! But, I could be wrong!
08:46 PM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Cottrell, click on at the bottom under it