Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 10:54
Good Morning Patriots!

It is not a man that will save us, it is God.
It is not a single man that will save us it is our own resolve to be free from satans' hell matrix.
Does God send his emissaries to intercede on our behalf, yes but that intersession depends on we the people standing up peacefully in His authority to hold his light!

Help me call on God today to help us win this battle against evil, call on God and give him permission OVER your free will to Stand for us as well.

There can not be light without dark, but it is up to us to show God that we can hold his light in each piece of His soul that he has placed in each one of our Earth suits, us.

We are the soul energy grid to surround this planet calling on His name in service to His plan for us.

wainthepain01
https://youtu.be/Fzfi8q-xB...
TRUST GOD IN TIMES OF TROUBLE | God Is With You Always - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Who do you call on in a time of trouble? In times of trouble, we must rely on the creator of the universe for strength. When trouble surrounds you, call out ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 January, 11:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good Morning Co-Creators!
Life is beautiful and knowing we have already freed our planet is so awesome! Love is the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 02:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Good morning my fren!

Love is the key to everything.
Nana has been posting over on Twit wit again on my daughters old acct.
Some days I feel like I need to take a shower and wash it off before I come back here.
So many mean ppl over there

06 January, 06:01
They all bicker so on twitter - its just annoying. I noticed that too.

I'm really focusing on the off-planet Federation, the people who have been assigned to explain the Law, the 19 leaders who were caught & held accountable ... how 6D beings planned everything passed it along, so the trap was set in the past, current and future so whenever they jumped, they were met.
(Evidently they could trace them by their vibration.)
So interesting.
Alex described the interiors of the Mother ships with the centers having a dome covering a garden including wildlife ... explained the details of how the MedBeds technically work ... Its so fascinating.

Everything syncs up with everyone else ... more and more are telling their experiences ... seems they were assigned to help wake us up.

06 January, 09:23
My guide took me to a huge garden in a ship last year. idk what the outside looked like or where it was but the garden was beautiful.

Going into the garden was a cabin type door and and separate room that looked similar to like somekind of large break room with an L shaped white leather sofa. There was a very beautiful blonde haired woman sitting on the couch.

06 January, 10:53
Pleadian? or Andromida?
Yes I found the description so brilliant, both for food and for relaxation. Alex also mentioned there was an unusual scent, sweet but he couldn't recognize it / never knew that fragrance. he also said that when they needed anything they would send it via the sun (a star) as a conduit ??? idk be it equipment / food, whatever ... they would manifest it from another place.

06 January, 11:24
The image shown of him and child was Andromeda I think but I cant really be sure as I dont know all the differences of the different derivations of either.
Very tall like 7 to 8 ft.
Mostly features similar to humans, head is shaped a little different but not much, eyes are different but very pretty.
Nana has almost no sense of smell so idk bout that. Skin is not quite like ours not brown but not white white either. The woman was blonde tall thin human looking really. Only saw her for a flash moment walking thro the room.

My fren Pan says it was hard for him to get used to the fact of living back in 3D cause he was used to manifesting what ever he wanted instantly.

Nana wants to research that a bit more, it made total sense to me what he was saying about bringing things into existence by seeing the particles and causing them to come together to take form.
Pan told me 3 yrs ago that my desk for instance was a living thing, back then Nana just thought he was full of shit.

06 January, 11:29
The last line made me laugh ... do you converse with him ??

Your description is dead on from what alex described ... also we humans are made up of 22 different Aliens species ... that is why they are so interested in protecting us, we are them!

Yes I want to learn more about manifesting too ... now I am ready for sleep, Good night dear.

Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
06 January, 11:41
Yes, and that is why we all looks so different. We have the MOST diversified race (Human) in all the Galaxies and Universes EVER! The manifesting is ready to begin. The LIGHT ENERGIES come in as we speak. Look at your sky @ midnight. It will amaze you. 😍

07 January, 08:07
In response Goldie Weltha Barrett to her Publication
The gamma rays travel faster than light but I did not know they were already here. I thought there would be an event in June / July? where we would not see "night" for three days.
Anyway my info is coming in as "bits and pieces" so not sure of its accuracy.
The East Coast is all overcast, so not able to view the sky, : (

07 January, 09:54
I too was expecting the 3 days and a huge flash-bang-boom. But nobody here has lived through it before so how could they possibly know? Perhaps it will still happen. Except that they 'channel' their info. I only (((know))) what I observe for myself. The night skies are brighter all through the night without a moon. You can actually see the light dancing around. ☺️

07 January, 10:00
That's interesting ... sometimes I can see the lights from a city "echoing" over the horizon ... Are you familiar with Alex Collier?
Fascinating guy and very believable, just reports / answers questions with his "own experience" albeit, off planet.
He said the "flash" will arrive in the summer time.
Jan 22 is an important date according the Clif High, another one who collects data and analyzes the info = predictive linguistics.
All intriguing.

Yes. I know Alex. As far as dates go, they are never predictable unless there's a long made plan behind them. We shall see. They murdered a friend of mine in hospital yesterday. My other friends say Hell's Fury is coming to them.
01:06 PM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHealer in this post can reply
07 January, 06:08
I'm sorry to hear that, it does seem hosp's are looking for prey ... for their bonus money - hopefully none of us will go in one ... I'd rather call a friend to bring me soup ... although my pantry is bulging ...
in regards to a plan ... the sun is sending out gamma rays ... so does the sun plan ... I'd guess that's organic and off planet speculation is the 3 days of light will be in the summer, but who knows ... and where am I going to go?
Like everything else, these dates and conjectures are just that.
We will see... just meditate and keep your vibes high ... we can all do that.