Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Morning Patriots!

It is not a man that will save us, it is God.
It is not a single man that will save us it is our own resolve to be free from satans' hell matrix.
Does God send his emissaries to intercede on our behalf, yes but that intersession depends on we the people standing up peacefully in His authority to hold his light!

Help me call on God today to help us win this battle against evil, call on God and give him permission OVER your free will to Stand for us as well.

There can not be light without dark, but it is up to us to show God that we can hold his light in each piece of His soul that he has placed in each one of our Earth suits, us.

We are the soul energy grid to surround this planet calling on His name in service to His plan for us.

wainthepain01
https://youtu.be/Fzfi8q-xB...
TRUST GOD IN TIMES OF TROUBLE | God Is With You Always - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Who do you call on in a time of trouble? In times of trouble, we must rely on the creator of the universe for strength. When trouble surrounds you, call out ...

10:54 AM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 January, 11:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good Morning Co-Creators!
Life is beautiful and knowing we have already freed our planet is so awesome! Love is the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 02:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Good morning my fren!

Love is the key to everything.
Nana has been posting over on Twit wit again on my daughters old acct.
Some days I feel like I need to take a shower and wash it off before I come back here.
So many mean ppl over there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 January, 11:24
It takes one after another to STOP COMPLYING WITH the evil agenda. It takes more & more people saying NO to evil and YES to God and His agenda, which is redemption, freedom, forgiveness and the RESTORATION of individual SPIRITUAL LIFE. 😇

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 January, 11:00
Good morning!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 11:33
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Good morning hun! Have a blessed day!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
06 January, 11:35
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I keep seeing 4's. I noted it just a moment ago and then you posted at 4.