MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Hunter Biden had over 25,000 pictures of him raping and torturing children under the age of 10 in China on his #LAPTOPFROMHELL .... it's going to come out #GREATAWAKENING
09:59 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Laura Star @L_Aura
31 January, 12:32
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Sadly, I have seen and read this from sooooooooooo many sites/pages/links/formats for well over a year and nothing has come be ... as of yet. So.. IF it does then great but.... not gonna sit around and wait for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
30 January, 11:44
What if you don't have a TV or don 't watch TV? Can we view it online?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 10:49
In response Barbara Hathaway to his Publication
Turn on your radio... EBS will broadcast & you'll get it.

Or, get with a friend with a cell phone or TV.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 January, 10:45
waited for NESARA since 1990’

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 May, 12:37
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
YOU SAY CSPOA 1990’ ? YEP ! WHITEKNIGHTS KNEW IT WAS COMING OUT FOR WE THE PEOPLE
( started from the farmers claims ) IT TOOK 10 YEARS TO GET CONGRESS TO ACT ON IT & OCT 10th 2000’ WE SHOWED UP & BILLY BOYS SIGNED IT !!! 9/11 STOPPED ITS ROLLOUT !!!!

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
30 January, 10:37
this prediction is almost a year old and though daniel dowell always had great info, he stuck to dates and times and turned so many away from this movement. Not sure what happened to him but not having him around is better for us all in my opinion

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 January, 11:17
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
Remember, only a foolish government/administration gives specific dates and moves to the people right before it happens. Most info is given much in advance so "future proves past". The point is "Be prepared always"... and patience is something we have no choice about. The good news is that the goal is the end of all the evil that surrounds us... and as long as we are reaching out for that.. we are on the right track. I also remind myself that God wins, there is no losing for God... so the best IS yet to come :)

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 January, 10:33
God I pray this is true.

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
30 January, 10:11
I knew it would mostly happen this way but how we know this is Sunday or Monday? For some reason I was thinking Feb 7. Super Bowl. But thinking about this now...I was just told the White house lights are now on tonight after 10 days of Darkness. It is also at the end of the 30 days General Flynn suggested we give using Washington’s 30 More Days story. What ever the case I'm standing firm for what ever and will wait as long as need be.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
30 January, 10:36
In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication
10 days of darkness ends Monday... it might be helpful to know exactly when the lights went off in DC... waiting until people are packed in to a stadium and in the same state at the winter white house seems way to risky and not what we would do... no panic quick clean... patriots in control...(Well not Bill's Patriots, they are at home)

Super Bowl FF or other scare events seems like the wrong team...

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
30 January, 10:03
WOW WOW WOW!!!