MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
30 January, 09:59
Hunter Biden had over 25,000 pictures of him raping and torturing children under the age of 10 in China on his #LAPTOPFROMHELL .... it's going to come out #GREATAWAKENING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
30 January, 10:37
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
this prediction is almost a year old and though daniel dowell always had great info, he stuck to dates and times and turned so many away from this movement. Not sure what happened to him but not having him around is better for us all in my opinion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Remember, only a foolish government/administration gives specific dates and moves to the people right before it happens. Most info is given much in advance so "future proves past". The point is "Be prepared always"... and patience is something we have no choice about. The good news is that the goal is the end of all the evil that surrounds us... and as long as we are reaching out for that.. we are on the right track. I also remind myself that God wins, there is no losing for God... so the best IS yet to come :)
11:17 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it