MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 January, 10:12
Veronica and Cirsten W were murdered by hospitals. 2 patriots out of probably millions killed. DO NOT GO TO HOSPITAL. If you know someone inside being killed, we have reached a point of organizing militias to go to hospital and take them out by force before they are killed. I bet you will find a lot of volunteers here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
07 January, 10:21
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
never go to a hospital.. urgent care & then to the feed store for ivermectin( better earlier)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 January, 10:23
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I will never need medicine
My natural immunity is perfect
No doctor or medicine since 1987 for me
I would have the confidence to lick a petri dish from the covid lab without fear

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
07 January, 10:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
my daughters & I have the same 💩 as She came down with.. its somehow realted to 5 g.. its like radiation sickness.. it wont finish its “viral course”.. just keeps returning after the fever breaks.. its affecting my stomach & iam peppermint it to death with teas & soaps.. steaming our lungs out & hydrating.. its been 7 days now.. just speings back up.. not a normal virus..( i havent habbed but had the” 2019 covid Christmas” & caught sars in 2000 in China, so i have some natural immunity.. this is NOT the usual flu

anon anon @Qcolorado
If you have access to ivermectin take some, and if not make some homemade hydrochloriquine.
10:32 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qcolorado in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from anon anon, click on at the bottom under it