JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
I watched this extremely disturbing & horrific video & wondered if it was actually possible?🤔

https://clouthub.com/p/ukc...

Then I did a quick search of nanoparticle combustion that led me to this article....😱

https://fromthetrencheswor...
01:48 AM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
07 January, 03:57
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Saw this on someone’s site I only transferred a portion, could it be this? “See the guy in yellow shirt, that's not water he's putting on his face. Smoke coming out of eyes and mouth! Cover up in progress. Those are acid attacks by muslims. It might be ammonia too. They're shouting “Allahu Akbar”as their acid attacking the guy.” I know the chant is being misused for terrorism now so am also posting this: The True Meaning of 'Allahu Akbar' By Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel (Humanitarian, public speaker and businesswoman) The phrase "Allahu Akbar" is commonly used by Muslims to remind themselves of God's vastness and power. It literally means "God is greater" or "God is the greatest." Throughout their day & in prayer especially, Muslims use this term to remind themselves that God is greater than the beauty & ugliness of this world. Unfortunately, some Muslim extremists employ this phrase before performing acts of terror, leading many to associate "Allahu Akbar" with violence &destruction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 January, 12:35
Sharing...

Video of nanoparticles in motion when subjected to various frequencies.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 January, 12:11

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
07 January, 10:55
You know, I question all pics and videos that are out of focus..Not saying it couldn't happen...just seems there could be cgi at play here..We ARE watching a movie..

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 January, 11:09
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
I understand what you mean. Technically, we are all critical thinkers so it's only natural for us to question everything. Honestly, I wish the video was a movie because the reality of it is so devastating & heartbreaking to witness, if true.💔

J.M. Phaedrus @JMPhaedrus
07 January, 09:17
😩i am a engineer. yes this is not only possible but unfortunately quite likely. not only intentionally but accidentally as well. im sorry.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 January, 10:18
In response J.M. Phaedrus to his Publication
This is truly sinister and heartbreaking. Thank you so much for confirming the possibility and unfortunate likelihood, with your expertise. It is greatly appreciated.
🙏🕊💗💫✝️

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 January, 08:41
Yes, I use the word "horrifying" when explaining to someone what's in the mRNA injection.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 January, 10:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That was the best way I could express it.
I was reluctant to even share it until I could try to assess the possibility of it actually happening.
An engineer confirmed in the comments that it is not only possible, but unfortunately, likely to happen.💔

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
07 January, 03:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I watch Tiffany Dover in Chattanooga TN take the 1st jab, fa/int then die later un reported. I continued to follow the jab, and by 02/28/21 I placed this sign @ my gate, now that has grown int the FREEDM FENCE, on stateline rd in Memphis, https://rumble.com/vqmxva-...