Digital Soldier @Digitalsoldier17
06 January, 08:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 January, 08:25
In response Digital Soldier to his Publication
NO!!!!! WTH?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Soldier @Digitalsoldier17
Scott mccay was doing a live..
Got a phone call…
And came back on and said Cirsten has passed in a Ca. hosptial…..
The only info I got was someone(might be her Dr.)offered her ivermectin and she declined….
08:28 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Digitalsoldier17 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 January, 08:49
that guy is full of shit though

06 January, 08:39
Just going by the comments here, I don't know.
https://tonyortega.org/202...

06 January, 08:37
I didn't read that. I read comments from several all her viewers asking for someone, anyone, to sneak Ivermectin into her and put it on her belly button. I can't stand this crap. I really liked listening to her. She was such a patriot.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 January, 08:56
In response Made In America to her Publication
i hope shes ok but you sure have a different definition of patriot than me