Only people mentioned by Digitalsoldier17 in this post can reply
Always Hope @LoveTheLight
06 January, 09:35
In response Digital Soldier to his Publication
This is the latest info from Patriot Streetfighter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 09:36
In response Always Hope to her Publication
cont

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 January, 08:41
😭I just watched her last vid and she was coughing really bad 2 weeks ago. Did she not get any meds?

Digital Soldier @Digitalsoldier17
06 January, 08:47
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I heard she was offered ivermectin but declined it….

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 January, 08:38
Please don't tell me this is true . . . please don't tell me this is true. Oh my GOD. Do you understand that they are murdering everyone who is good????? Why isn't anyone protecting these people????

So sorry to hear that! I have been praying for her, She said this on Dec 31st.

06 January, 08:40
This was her last post yesterday.

06 January, 08:51
Two more of her posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
06 January, 08:35
not sure why my post repeated itself a gazillion times. not intentional

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 January, 08:32
😭Does anyone know what happened?

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
All we know is she died in a Ca. hospital

ice mtn @icemtn17
06 January, 08:30
🤯😱 What killed her? Please, more detailed information!!!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 January, 08:25
NO!!!!! WTH?????

06 January, 08:28
In response Made In America to her Publication
Scott mccay was doing a live..
Got a phone call…
And came back on and said Cirsten has passed in a Ca. hosptial…..
The only info I got was someone(might be her Dr.)offered her ivermectin and she declined….

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
06 January, 08:23
😢

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
😢

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
😢

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
😢

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
😢

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
😢

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
😢

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
😢

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
06 January, 08:18
God bless her, and may she rest in peace. She was a courageous patriot.