Mike Anon @Mike314
06 January, 08:50
Yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
I’ve learned to only speak to likeminded people.
There are more than we know.
I met an American black woman at a bus stop one day and we started talking even when we got on the bus. I ended up missing my stop. We exchanged numbers and we still talk to this day.
09:27 AM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 January, 10:11
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Most of the people I work with are conservatives, but still close-minded about coverups and things of that nature.

They're all into the "let's go Brandon" stuff, but they tend to stay away from the controversial things like pizzagate and election theft.

I do have a few friends that are open minded about controversial topics, but for the most part they're still skeptical about Q and bringing down Hollywood and corrupt politicians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
06 January, 10:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The problem is that no high profile people have been arrested and people are getting tired.
They want some justice now.
I’m just glad I have the patients to see this through until the day I die.
With them making the January 6th out to be the worst thing to ever happen, it’s hard for us to get out there and protest. We need to be able to protest in places that will get the most air time. Places like the capital.