Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
06 January, 09:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I’ve learned to only speak to likeminded people.
There are more than we know.
I met an American black woman at a bus stop one day and we started talking even when we got on the bus. I ended up missing my stop. We exchanged numbers and we still talk to this day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 January, 10:11
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Most of the people I work with are conservatives, but still close-minded about coverups and things of that nature.

They're all into the "let's go Brandon" stuff, but they tend to stay away from the controversial things like pizzagate and election theft.

I do have a few friends that are open minded about controversial topics, but for the most part they're still skeptical about Q and bringing down Hollywood and corrupt politicians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 January, 09:02

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 January, 08:55
Been there, done that.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 January, 08:53
All the time.

A lifetime of wide reading, of following paths of information... it is impossible to tell someone who has not trod that same path, they just do not have the foundation to support the knowledge.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 January, 08:57
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Education and training prepare for experience. Experience develops knowledge. Knowledge opens the door to wisdom, but not everyone makes it that far.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
06 January, 08:51
yeppers....