Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 January, 12:36
Truth .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 January, 02:22
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Nice strange. I was on Casey’s page and I reposted this the exact time u did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 02:29
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Hello! I assume you were saying this to VK yeah? ✨❤️✨
VIBES!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
😉😊Interesting...we moved to our new state 6 months ago, (red state)...every time I visit the grocery stores here, the people stocking shelves always take time to say hello or ask if we found what we need. Refreshing. Also we are renting until our home is finished building. We've only know our current neighbors 6 months & they have offered to help us move; a manager at a winery who we've only know for 6 months has also offered to help us move...We lived in our other state for 14 years & none of our neighbors there offered to help with our move.....We have moved to the right place at the right time
03:19 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
05 January, 03:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thats RED for ya! I love it! I was born and raised in a Red county in Northern California and its funny you say that about moving cause thats how people are in areas that care about this country, care about others and truly have a love for God. I have helped more people than I can count move in my life and its because I was raised that way. I was raised to help others. To offer help. To be a good person. You just don't see that in areas that aren't Red. Even here in LA I recently helped a woman I use to work with for a long time move and she couldn't believe I actually came and helped her and husband move. We should always be eager to help others, esp with moving. It's a task that is never easy and when someone lightens the load it really helps! I am glad to hear you are happy and in a good area where people are treating you Kindly! God Bless you and your family!!!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 January, 04:23
This is a smaller community in Montana (kinda says it all)...The guy stocking the produce was so friendly we actually chatted for about 5 minutes about how good radishes are, eating healthy, how the younger gen has grown up eating crap food, & then he talked about growing up on a farm. He wasn't phony, just real. That energy from people who are willing to share experiences & just chat says a lot about them & that energy is felt, & it's not just him, others in the store stocking are the same way. It puts a smile on my face & puts me in a better mood when around positive people (& makes me go back there again & pass it on!) The cashiers are the same. The hostess's in restaurants, everywhere here! I don't ever remember store workers ever being this friendly. Yes, moving is hard, we were military prior so kinda use to it, but any help still helps. Love your posts btw! Southern CA is tough but give you courage for staying put.❤️ 💖