Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 January, 02:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
10 January, 09:00
sadly learning this about my husband… time has meant nothing… i feel like he was put in my life to keep me from making waves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 January, 09:02
Absolutely love this!! 100% True ❤️❤️

Hey There @niftychickens
08 January, 08:32
Love this! Yes!!!!

Stella Bella @NasNas
08 January, 04:57
♥️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 January, 06:36
Thank you ✨💖

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
06 January, 08:29
yes!!! 🙌🏼❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 January, 08:05
💯%
Thank you for always being such a bright light Casey! 💙

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
05 January, 07:59
That is very well said C.D.
Thank…Q

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 05:07
🙏🏼💫🙏🏼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 04:55
Nana met my bff on here 3 yrs ago.
Not that close to my frens from before only a couple left that are not libtards that I no longer have anything in common with.
Dont wish them bad just no longer want their negatives in my bubble.
It seems that we have soul family that we are just naturally drawn to before we even know who they really are.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 January, 02:22
Nice strange. I was on Casey’s page and I reposted this the exact time u did.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 January, 08:03
I've lost my grown children over all the division happening in the world today, but God has magically blessed me with beautiful kindred spirits to help me through. :)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 January, 06:48
Beautiful Casey, thank you ... this is so true ... its like when you meet someone / a stranger at an event and you become friendly, familiar on thoughts and mood ... it just clicks ... that's our spirts dancing together. Effortlessly, just divine.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 January, 02:15
vrai 🙏💖

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 January, 02:25
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
AMEN TO THAT !!!!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 January, 06:49
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 January, 02:02
Timing is … Everything

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
03 January, 12:53
hey Casey. ❤️🙏🏽👊🏾

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 January, 12:53

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
05 January, 02:17
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Yes, integrity is everything ❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 10:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I love this! My Ex is a brainwashed surgeon who use to actually “get it”. His desire for Fame and Money (Greed really is the root of all evil🤦‍♀️) has hardened his heart to a permanent state.

He was suppose to have our Sons until this evening. Yestrrday he frantically contacted me to pick them up because he was SO SICK w/“Covid”. I grabbed ZStack, Quinine Hzo, Ibuprofen etc and went to get my boys. They ran the meds back into him and then Preached that I should not have Helped him since he cheated on me, left us, has made our life Hell and makes up lies about me...I told them that if I did not do anything and something happens to him, I would never forgive myself—Characted—Integrity—! (Jesus: “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”). Believers do the Right thing! 🙏👍 God knows!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 January, 12:50
I LOVE this!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
03 January, 12:45
✨🕊✨