Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
The Gateway Process Declassified

- The Expansion of Consciousness, Out-of-Body Experiences and Altered States of Mine

https://www.beawake.com/20...
03:04 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 January, 04:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I went into a paralysis sleeping on my tent floor in a quiet state forest campground in the middle of the day. I could hear people speaking but I couldn't move, wake up or breathe. I thought of the word "forest" and thought "For rest". Coffee didn't seem to work there like it normally does either.

My fiance flies many nights of the month in her dreams. She practices yoga but I don't. I'm not against it, just not my thing I suppose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
05 January, 03:25
I've been through Munroes course 3 times now at around 6 months a pop. I've never been the same since.

In a good way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 05:37
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
🔥

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 January, 03:11
Just as we have binary solar systems, we all may have an unknown "twin." I have some experience with this, and find this realm of "science" fascinating. I've also had NDEs.

Thanks for posting this!

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 03:13
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
:11 TS, thanks for sharing that.