https://www.today.com/popc...

#NCSWIC
#NoDeals
02:41 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
08 January, 08:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
When Did Donald Trump Test Positive for COVID-19?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 January, 10:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🙏 There are tons of articles about it, L & P.
Here's are 2 gratis the MSM! ☮️💗

https://www.npr.org/sectio...

https://www.cnn.com/intera...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
07 January, 04:40

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 January, 02:22
I use to be a fan. Rafa is being a baby and throwing our Hero Djokovich under the bus. How can anyone stand next to Gates from Hell and smile proudly? There is another photo with them together.

07 January, 02:28
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
LOL! We're in 2 different camps.
Djokovich threw a big tantrum @ the U.S. Open on the court
when he lost to the wonderful Medvedev.
To my knowledge, Rafa has never done that.
He's always gracious in victory AND defeat.
Gates is a demon & there's no stopping him
doing his diabolic agenda.
If he wormed his way into the photo, so be it.
I don't hold Gates crashing against the players! 😹☺️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 January, 01:42
Rand Paul is on the list.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., is the first senator and the third member of Congress to test positive.

"He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with any infected person," Rand's Twitter account tweeted March 22.

The account said Rand, who is working remotely, expected "to be back in the Senate after his quarantine period ends and will continue to work for the people of Kentucky at this difficult time."

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 January, 11:44
guys.......Trump got sick. I don't remember whether it was ever stated he tested positive. He said he took regeneron?? never heard about that treatment again, always thought that was odd. Need to dig on that. Who said this is a code?

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 January, 11:44
guys.......Trump got sick. I don't remember whether it was ever stated he tested positive. He said he took regeneron?? never heard about that treatment again, always thought that was odd. Need to dig on that. Who said this is a code?

05 January, 11:52
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Whiplash347 & Romana Didulo for 2 👍

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 January, 11:23
Tony Shaloub !!! 😞😟

05 January, 11:27
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
I think we're in for shocks, my friend 🙏💞
Real, honest-to-God
mind-blowing shocks upon shocks upon shocks 🙀

Pam Truth @pam65
05 January, 07:25
rand paul?

05 January, 07:46
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
What we don't know about anybody
is everything!
We just have to wait for Q Team to let it rip
& then I'm positive
not only the sleeping world
but awake Digital Soldiers
will be shocked to our core 🔥🙀

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 January, 06:04
This one kind of bothered me. We were in the Miss California USA pageant together back in the 80's.

Mariska Hargitay - part of the celebrity boot club.
Most likely born into the club. Her mom was Jayne Mansfield (actress) and her father was Mickey Hargitay (bodybuilder and actor).

From her bio: Outside of acting, she founded the Joyful Heart Foundation, which provides support to people who have been sexually abused.
Hmmm....

May 2021 - Ankle bracelet on left ankle
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

July 2021 - Ankle bracelet on right ankle
https://outsider.com/news/...

3 Pics

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 January, 08:30
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Jayne Mansfield's Tragic Death

Mansfield starred in films like Too Hot to Handle in 1960 and The Girl Can’t Help it in 1956, but what she is best known for is her persona off-screen. She loved to play up her curvaceousness and sell herself as the naughtier alternative to Marilyn Monroe.

Mansfield wasn’t timid about the rivalry with Monroe. Rather, she embraced it. After bedding John F. Kennedy, she famously exclaimed “I’ll bet Marilyn is pissed as all get out!”.

"Another rumor began to spread following her death. Because Mansfield had once dated Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey, it was speculated that LeVey had placed some kind of curse on her boyfriend Brody. Of course, there is no way to substantiate that rumor, but it was the subject of a 2017 documentary titled Mansfield 66/67."

https://factsverse.com/jay...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 January, 02:27
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I agree with you, Kat on both#1 and#2.

"Marilyn Monroe was talented & brilliant & beautiful
& with respect, Mansfield was not in Monroe's class."

Mansfield was the "naughtier alternative" to Marilyn Monroe. I think she was jealous of Marilyn. I was digging to find out more about Mariska's circumstances re: the boot club.

That's when I found out that Mansfield dated Anton LaVey (Church of Satan founder). She was also a Playboy playmate (Hugh Hefner connection).

The movies her father, Mickey Hargitay starred in are all horrible Satanic movies: The Bloody Pit of Horror, The Reincarnation of Isabel, Black Magic Rites, Box of Blood...

All of her siblings also work in Hollywood in one form or another. Her older sister was also a Playboy playmate.

https://stylecaster.com/ma...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 January, 03:43
Buh bye satanic evil vile cult members!! May God have mercy on you….

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 January, 03:37
😁😁😁😁😁😄😁😄😁#kek #party

https://music.youtube.com/...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
05 January, 03:15
I believe all of them except Trisha Yearwood. Hard to believe about her.

05 January, 03:50
In response Made In America to her Publication
Understand.
Rafael Nadal breaks my heart. Can't believe it of him.
I know for sure we're going to be SHOCKED
by what we learn about everyone
& everything.
Buckled up 🙏💔

Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 January, 03:54
In response Made In America to her Publication
Garth also.