Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 December, 05:06
People truly don’t grasp the stranglehold the 13 families and their banking system has had on the world.

Go ahead and get upset that you have your own opinion on what the Great Awakening is and that certain anons should be doing other things not associated with crypto.

Maybe you types will never wake up.

But until we all have ownership to control our own destiny, [they] will still have us all chained up to their system.

SLAVES NO MORE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 04:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We seem to be twinning lately, Doq. Ha! :) This is what I posted tonight:

"I think there's more to why POTUS moved his press conference to the Jan. 15 rally. We might not ever know all of the reasons, including possible security concerns. But I trust he & all the good guys are doing what they need to do.

Curiously, maybe one reason is to send a message to the DS, the "elite"... Like, "Time's up, we've got your number."
Look... No coincidences.
1 15 2022=13
Full reduction=13
Reverse ordinal=13
Reverse full reduction=13
So, 13 in all categories.
The cabal ... believes they have the "pure" bloodline, the 13th, making them the "elite" of the world. (Juan O Savin talks a lot about this.) That's why you see them doing what they tell us not to. They believe they're "better than." But God will make them all fall.

& why does the CIA have this on their website?🧐
www.cia.gov/library/abbott...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it