Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I think there's more to why POTUS moved his press conference to the Jan. 15 rally. We might not ever know all of the reasons, including possible security concerns. But I trust he & all the good guys are doing what they need to do.

Curiously, maybe one reason is to send a message to the DS, the "elite"... Like, "Time's up, we've got your number."
Look at these numbers... No coincidences.
January 15, 2022
1+1+5+2+2+2=13
Full reduction=13
Reverse ordinal=13
Reverse full reduction=13
So, 13 in all categories.
The cabal, the ones who worship the enemy, believe they have the "pure" bloodline, the 13th, making them the "elite" of the world. (Juan O Savin talks a lot about this.) That's why you see them doing what they tell us not to. They believe they're "better than." But God will make them all fall.

And why does the CIA have this on their website?🧐
www.cia.gov/library/abbott...
02:23 AM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 January, 08:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Are you an autist, too? I am so impressed with people who can do the decoding! I don't have that kind of brain. This was a rush video, so I don't remember him mentioning the 13s. However, he talked about the C_A a lot and about the servers recovered in Frankfort. It was a fascinating video! I have been depressed and upset about the cancelled press conference, and the video gave me some hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 07:59
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
No, I don't think so, I just see things in the numbers though. And I enjoy it. Am not good with numbers otherwise. I just sometimes see patterns and then some numbers make me think of something else that leads to what I share. Maybe I'm just weird. LOL. I don't think most on here are into it. But that's okay, and I appreciate your encouragement! Thank you! And try not to be depressed about the move on the calendar. So much is happening behind the scenes. The move was for the best! All things in God's perfect timing. Keep the prayers going up for POTUS!!🙏❤️ Blessings!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 January, 03:48
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
404 error on link...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 03:49
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Type https:// in front of it. (Sometimes those links won't post with it on here, so I left it off.) Thanks for letting me know!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 04:06
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
What the heck? It doesn't open for me either now. Am copying and pasting again. Let's see if it'll go through here:
https://www.cia.gov/librar...