I’ve never been jabbed
I’ve never had covid

Sometimes I feel like I’m in another dimension
12:13 AM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 January, 05:09
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
what's kinda cray is I've always felt like I was in another dimension...kind of 'misplaced' or something. Today feels more real than before. I've never been tested and never been jabbed, but believe I had a bad case of what [they] now call Covid in Dec 2019. Horribly ill..but will never willingly be tested or jabbed by these jokers. The other dimension part for me, is the remnant of the rest of us who actually 'get it'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 08:31
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Yeah I can relate, I’ve felt that way since childhood. 😄 I really hope you feel better quickly! You probably already are, but try ivermectin, HCQ (can get from frontline doctors site) vitamin D, zinc, and try making this,& drink plenty of fluids. I Hope to hear you’re well soon my fellow other dimension friend!! 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
05 January, 11:14
Also I have never worn a mask. My world is good with God!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 January, 05:11
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
AMEIN @quiver Sista! He is faithful, and MORE than enough! Besides, He gave us everything we would ever need! #NoMaskNoJabZone

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 January, 10:40
Me too - BUT YOU ARE NOT THERE ALONE. You have millions of patriots in that other dimension Sister.

We are on our way to a better world - and none of the weak-minded sheep will be going (unless they decide to find their true Lion hearts and wake up…but they are almost out of time).

Take heart - we patriots are going forward into that other dimension, our BRAVE NEW WORLD, together! 😀

05 January, 11:05
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
😁💛 And that fact has brought me so much joy!

Belinda Blanton @belindacb
05 January, 10:36
SAME!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 10:32
Yes, me too. I'm in that same dimension ... sometimes it feels like others are submerged w/ garbled noise. I truly do not believe covid exists ... there may be a bio-weapon that was released and many are infected with GO, nano-particles ... however I've been fortunate with good health.

05 January, 11:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So happy that YOU are here & healthy. Beautiful soul! 💛

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
05 January, 10:09
I'm with ya. I don't wear a mask either unless forced to on a plane that I have to take. And that mask is a black mesh mask that you can breath through. It looks like a ordinary black mask when on. I've never been stopped from getting on a plane with it.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 January, 10:11
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
it is not about health. it is about compliance. we know that.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 January, 10:01
The same here! I've never worn a mask. The God fearing pureblood dimension

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 January, 09:58
Never a flu shot and haven't been "sick" other than allergies a few times and food poisoning in 30 or so years.
Never have and never will wear a mask, get a test or take a vaccine of any kind.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 January, 09:54
Same!!!!

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
05 January, 04:04
same here...never been tested, jabbed or infected... never will be

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 12:56
Same.. No Test EVER, No Rona Shot and only had an annoying Cold Drcember 2019!! I am also in the Camp that the Covid Illness most Americans have had, are just Flu A & B or a Cold. 🧐

Perhaps a More Serious virus from the Wuhan lab was used as a Bioweapon at a few Retirement homes early on 😢?

Perhaps that is why Trumpmshut down travel
to China?

Perhaps that Virus was the “Gain of Function” deadly Virus started by Fauci/Gates etc?

I guess “We’ll see what happens”?

But...I feel that most if us have dealt with the plain Jane cold and flu these last 2 years! 🤷‍♀️🤨

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
05 January, 04:10
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
totally agree... i think we've had a severe case of the flu going around which just so happens to kill the same group of people who die from *covid*.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 January, 12:28
Me as well. I've been exposed but have like 2 colds since beginning of 2020.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 January, 12:26
Same
And I threw fits in public about masks lol Redpilling with all the attention 📣 📣

05 January, 11:08
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Fook yeah! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 January, 12:23
Never ever!

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
05 January, 12:23
same

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
05 January, 12:14
Same here! 😊

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 January, 12:14
Me too! 😎