LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 January, 12:13
I’ve never been tested
I’ve never been jabbed
I’ve never had covid

Sometimes I feel like I’m in another dimension

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 12:56
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Same.. No Test EVER, No Rona Shot and only had an annoying Cold Drcember 2019!! I am also in the Camp that the Covid Illness most Americans have had, are just Flu A & B or a Cold. 🧐

Perhaps a More Serious virus from the Wuhan lab was used as a Bioweapon at a few Retirement homes early on 😢?

Perhaps that is why Trumpmshut down travel
to China?

Perhaps that Virus was the “Gain of Function” deadly Virus started by Fauci/Gates etc?

I guess “We’ll see what happens”?

But...I feel that most if us have dealt with the plain Jane cold and flu these last 2 years! 🤷‍♀️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Myers @ccchrissy
totally agree... i think we've had a severe case of the flu going around which just so happens to kill the same group of people who die from *covid*.
04:10 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccchrissy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Myers, click on at the bottom under it