Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 01:31
While we wait for the fookery to commence let's talk about web 3.0.
Hate the terms 2.0 3.0 bla bla. Just going to use the term moving forward to save space. What it will mean for most people that aren't tech savvy is no more use of email, passwords, usernames, Phone etc to setup account on any platform. You will just sync your MetaMask account. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet that is also used to verify who you are digitally. It can hold your NFT's.
So.....
This post is dedicated to help setup a MetaMask wallet and get people into crypto with ZERO investment.

Get you setup to receive 'AirDrop'. Thats code for 'Free shit'

Here is a link to MetaMask = https://metamask.io/

To add some extra fun I will be giving away an NFT of the Woopass RedPanda Below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
04 January, 05:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why the push about NFTs? I literally can screen shot this panda. It has no value, albeit cute. The way NFT's are used now is a total fad. Like $1000 beanie babies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 January, 06:04
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Its a bit different. You can use NFT's to prove ownership of physical properties like realestate. Just look at the things the younger generation are using. They have been buying digital assets for games the past 5 to 7 years.

04 January, 06:25
Also, since I had your attention for a minute, can you explain this? This avatar quoted you word for word....

04 January, 06:56
Discord? They obviously copied word for word. Don't know who they are. What discord was this?

04 January, 07:03
Would rather not share which one publicly, but yes it was a crypto discord. This person then shared what they felt was a metamask opportunity with us. Said he must have known you (when I questioned their plagiarism) and something about being a traveler.
I find it almost impossible to trust anyone these days. Makes me sad.

AIB Anon @AIB
from what ive researched of the name Sota in the altcoin market, they dont seem to have a very good reputation. seeing how VK made that post on 12/23 and the Sota discord post was made on 12/25, I’d be willing to bet they are just ripping others altcoin advise. all just my opinion, of course.
we are in the middle of an information war, to be sure. we must all be diligent in our verification, across the board.
10:59 PM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by AIB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AIB Anon, click on at the bottom under it