Jay James @birdmanjay
I think that many here need to step back and take a deep breath. The emotionally charged nonsense and bickering coming from otherwise level-headed patriots is out of control and very irrational.

These are tough times. This is a very unique and trying war, especially for those who have been in the trenches for many years, like myself. But this is no excuse for betrayal, desertion and unjust slander.

I would ask those that are so emotionally wounded that they are no longer making sound decisions/statements to take a break. Revisit what you know to be true and reconcile.

Come back without the negativity, anger, nonsensical rhetoric and words that do nothing more than poison our side. There is simply no use for this in these times...in other words...go get your shit together and get back on the battlefield. This is no time for weakness
05:56 PM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
31 March, 03:46
In response Jay James to his Publication
I agree I think a lot of this has been a total waste of time and a delay tactic by some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396