Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 01:31
While we wait for the fookery to commence let's talk about web 3.0.
Hate the terms 2.0 3.0 bla bla. Just going to use the term moving forward to save space. What it will mean for most people that aren't tech savvy is no more use of email, passwords, usernames, Phone etc to setup account on any platform. You will just sync your MetaMask account. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet that is also used to verify who you are digitally. It can hold your NFT's.
So.....
This post is dedicated to help setup a MetaMask wallet and get people into crypto with ZERO investment.

Get you setup to receive 'AirDrop'. Thats code for 'Free shit'

Here is a link to MetaMask = https://metamask.io/

To add some extra fun I will be giving away an NFT of the Woopass RedPanda Below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
Never seen Whiplash347 mention this metamask in any post, and anything with meta is concerning, as we know what meta stands for. Has anyone asked Whip if this is legit? Another anon posted a concern that VK account might be compromised.
07:10 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
08 February, 08:57
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
I'm not signing up for anything until the new Quantum internet is launched. META MASK- IDME , sell your souls not me. Nor am I going to rely on my "meta wallet" for spending money, I'll take my rainbow currency. www.straussforhouse.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
07 January, 07:57
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
the A's are pyramids and the E is same as Teslas Bidens "E"and Chinas 3 red bar symbol. i am just hearing of this MetaMask stuff. its intriguing but im not into crypto and dont really get it. not saying it wont last but ive heard so many say it will crumble. i mean with debit and credit cards its always kind of been digital currency but the crypto thing is diff to me. idk if this is the real VK or not. i do know the real VK was into crypto tho before he went dark for that time period.