Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 December, 11:09
Important to map out the cell towers in your area.
Based on all these positives has to be a link.
Plus they got great batteries for backup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
04 January, 12:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, Here is a link to map the towers in your area. From this page scroll down to "Do I have 5g Towers and 5G antennas near me and zoom in to where you live. I Hope this helps.
https://atmosure.com/blogs...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
Thank you, clayears...My head has been humming for months now...getting louder and louder. I had no idea one was so close to me.

See my post here to explain.
12:37 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
04 January, 12:46
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Wow 6 blocks is close. I am fortunate the closest one is about 2 miles away. I still dont know what that distance will do yet. My family has been complaining of headaches and body soreness lately and ringing in their ears. I have not experienced any of what they are complaining about yet. Good luck!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 January, 01:37
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
I have 8 all about 2 miles away. It looks I'm in the center of a triangle.