Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Important to map out the cell towers in your area.
Based on all these positives has to be a link.
Plus they got great batteries for backup.
11:09 AM - Dec 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 January, 01:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
04 January, 12:35
Huh...will you look at that...Bay City Michigan.

A 5G tower placed "discretely" in the center of Business/Commerce Centers...and right next to City Hall~where everyone votes in the city.

Bay City is a FEDERAL TOWN. FBI and a Fed prison here. Federal Courthouse in same building as Federal Post Office, all just 7 blocks from the tower.

I am 6 blocks from the tower...

In Essexville, there is a tower. Saginaw has 2 5Gs. They look like a planned grid to saturate every area.

VK, please tell those others up further...Michigan needs help, Quickly.

No wonder my head aches every day and my skull sounds like a tunnel of whirlwind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
04 January, 12:08
VK, Here is a link to map the towers in your area. From this page scroll down to "Do I have 5g Towers and 5G antennas near me and zoom in to where you live. I Hope this helps.
https://atmosure.com/blogs...

Dottie French @DotOn777
04 January, 12:37
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Thank you, clayears...My head has been humming for months now...getting louder and louder. I had no idea one was so close to me.

See my post here to explain.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 January, 01:28
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
I get a bunch of warnings on the site. I need to investigate.

In the mean time I found this possible alternative

https://www.speedtest.net/...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
04 January, 11:59
The French destoryed their 5G towers ! 🙌💖

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
31 December, 10:54
There is a tower in this area where I live...yeah it's called Barad-dûr.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 01:19
5G Beamforming Networks (BFN) allow 5G Towers to send electricity.

https://www.nature.com/art...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 December, 11:27
That was interesting. I have a microwave antenna government contracted located across the street from me in a 55+ subdivision 1/10 of mile YIKES.

Today I'm going to pinpoint a tower on top of a mountain that is disguised like pine tree. We tried driving up to it a few years back but my Buick said nah.

Dottie French @DotOn777
04 January, 12:39
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
wow.

just wow.

Dianna Rice @LadyDiRi
26 December, 10:07
🙋‍♀️VK help me understand.... sometimes you do have to spell it out for people

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
26 December, 10:09
In response Dianna Rice to her Publication
I agree, I wish I was able to understand as well, VK please help those of us in the back.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 December, 06:57
“Be so suttle that you are invisible.
Be so mysterious that you are intangible.
Then you will control your rivals’ fate. “

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
26 December, 05:32
Cell towers and antennas around stadiums could be a correlation of why all of these athletes are dropping like flies during sporting events, no?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 December, 03:25
i have mapped out all the ham radio repeaters.... the 5G towers are located amongst our PMQs where most are vaxxed to keep their job....really sad

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
26 December, 03:23
people get sick in the winter. all illness tests positive for covid. heavy lifting is being done. towers will be turned off or altered frequency at right time. do not do dumb shit with towers. comms everyday.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
25 December, 11:12
I have one in my neighborhood, 200 yards away

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 December, 10:22
11:09 mirror 911 :) @time4u2know

VK, this makes me think of the poll you ran years ago on twit (i believe it was under CryptoKoba, and wish i had a screenshot) where you asked ‘would you be willing to give up your phone?’

in the same way that a phone is a receiver, is it also an amplifier…? we are constantly bombarded with signals all through our day.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 December, 03:22
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
crpto!! no way! do you still have that twit acct? Uaed to see you pop up all the time

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 December, 11:20
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 December, 08:29
...they upgraded the Matrix...now it's wireless remote charging instead of skull-port hard-wired access...

memes matter @NoComment
25 December, 06:57
the tests come out (+) from tap water

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
25 December, 06:23
Graphine Oxide (vax) AND wireless networks.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
25 December, 05:59
positive Covid tests

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 December, 05:49
287 towers in 3 mile radius from where Im eating lunch

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
25 December, 06:38
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
😯😯😯😯
wow 🥴🥴🥴that makes me feel woozy every one must feel like poop around that many 😳

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
25 December, 05:45
why are my ears so loud?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 December, 05:06
So. Cal.
173 towers and 459 antennas within a 3.0 mile radius

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 December, 04:13
TESLA FREQUENCY HEALING
LOL.WHITE HATS IN CONTROL

https://youtu.be/XZFjbaLA3...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 December, 04:12

LoveConquers All @All777Love
25 December, 04:01
An awful lot going on in this area of Atlanta...The Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, and Emory University seem to be in the center point/radius.⭕️
[1050 Lenox Park Blvd 30319]-[2311 Lavista Rd 30329]. Food & Coffee.🍕🌭☕️

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
25 December, 06:49
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
woah.. thats crazy 😧 heres mine

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
25 December, 03:32
ugh! 74 towers and 127 antennas within a 3.0 mile radius

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
25 December, 09:37
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
But I just plugged in my old address where we lived in California and there were 310 towers and over 300 antennass within a 3 mile radius so this is somehow an imorovement.

Only Forward @Callibird
25 December, 11:08
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
mine is SHIT! 641! 👀 WTF!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
25 December, 02:25
1117... interesting

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
25 December, 02:21
20 minutes outside Detroit.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
25 December, 02:45
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
shit ton of them here in orion ✌️😎