Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 January, 11:49
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
If the Military (both black and white) get on TV and lay the case out and show what needs to be seen by everyone, I have faith in Americans to do the right thing. Maybe I am a dreamer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
04 January, 11:45
Hanging or execution is the only way. I believe he has already selected the second option. Where's Mikey?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
04 January, 11:38
You mean the POS that has divided America. I want this guy exposed for the scum he is

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 January, 11:23
Hell YES muthaf*ckas

Stevie King @ShineBright9
04 January, 01:20
yepper! sure do! but its already been done and he chose his fate!

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
04 January, 12:06
absolutely

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 January, 11:58
Absolutely YES YES YES.