Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
02 February, 03:23
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
My SLAVE BIRTH CERTIFICATE is signed by him. I can't wait to tear that d....d thing up, and shove it down his throat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
31 January, 01:36
Many of us knew about this snake for yrs. and yrs. Why is he still free?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
31 January, 01:53
In response Eileen same as to her Publication
Good question.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
30 January, 10:03
Horrible

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
30 January, 10:56
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
yep

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
30 January, 10:02
His words are terrifying!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
30 January, 10:57
In response Frog Bandit to her Publication
Yes. Right in our faces the whole time,

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
30 January, 09:50
Pure evil! 🀬

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 January, 09:46
Hang him extra high

Kyra Drg @Kyra
30 January, 09:45
πŸ™In His infinite goodness God, creator of the universe and all things visible and invisible, will be without appeal! His unstoppable love will be like the pain inflicted by his shadow animals on human beings.

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
30 January, 09:43
the arrogant elite was not expecting the sheep to wake up. But justice is coming

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
30 January, 09:42
Sheepies No More.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 January, 09:42
This one always made my skin crawl - later I understood why

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 January, 09:40
He is the original Genocider & Chief. ☠️ 😈 🀑

Dawn Elmer @dawnleen
30 January, 09:36
We MUST spread the word and help those who are sleep walking from the brainwashing to understand the truth is that we have to fight to save our country and our LIVES!!!

Lois Lane @Desrev01
30 January, 09:10
Kissinger is a disgusting foul mouth demon savage. #BurnInHell . We are the news now Demons. Stand Down.

Mako Shark @realJimKime
30 January, 09:05
I'll supply the rope

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
30 January, 09:25
In response Mako Shark to his Publication
Reckon we might get to watch? I want to make sure with my own eyes.