Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 11:11
Well school is out for SNOW day here in middle TN & my daughter has already called.

What yall think?
She gave Nana a choice!

Nana's Homemade Chili
Or
Homemade Carrabas Sicillian Chicken soup?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 January, 11:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes its snowing in NOVA, and YES Nana, I'm also having my chili - Sooo delicious - funny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 11:53
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana thinks it is going to be chili as well.

When we were on the military base yrs ago an older Spanish lady used to cook if for the whole unit all the time and gave me her recipe. She cooked it for us in large black cast iron pot over a fire.
It was great, hot but great.

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 January, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good memories! Mine is a Turkey & wht bean chili w/Cumin and paprika - fast 20min from stove to table, yum !

Just listen to MJaco - very positive
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

03 January, 04:24
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
That sounds great, Nana likes most of what Jaco talks about at least he is on board with the God consciousness.
He did visit me once last year after I messaged him, I guess just to see if I could see him as he didnt say anything. Just showed up and looked around a bit and left.
I will check it out.

Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it