Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well school is out for SNOW day here in middle TN & my daughter has already called.

What yall think?
She gave Nana a choice!

Nana's Homemade Chili
Or
Homemade Carrabas Sicillian Chicken soup?
11:11 AM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 January, 12:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I planned and am making Chili too! πŸ’«
Always great for a cold day!! And what a beautiful clear sky! The sky tonight should be spectacular!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 January, 11:29
Yes its snowing in NOVA, and YES Nana, I'm also having my chili - Sooo delicious - funny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 11:53
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana thinks it is going to be chili as well.

When we were on the military base yrs ago an older Spanish lady used to cook if for the whole unit all the time and gave me her recipe. She cooked it for us in large black cast iron pot over a fire.
It was great, hot but great.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 January, 11:13
Both! Soup for lunch, Chili for dinner. πŸ˜‹

βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ @Luisjr40
03 January, 11:13
I didn't know that you lived in Middle Temnesse. We live in Maryville. If you're ever in the Knoxville-Maryville area, you must let me know so you can try my food.
www.goodhombresfoodtruck.c...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 11:17
In response βš’οΈULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.βš’οΈ to his Publication
I sure will I dont get up that way much since my son Passed, he was a Pharmacist there at the Rite Aid in Maryville for about a year or so when he graduated from UT. I am about 45 min south of Nashville.