Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:26
"There are those who understand co-incidence to be a means by which a Higher Power lets human destiny unfold."

Our syncs are getting stronger. our connections and entanglements are greater. our collective consciousness is rising...everything is connected.

Do you feel it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 01:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes! I do! I am with family right now. Love them dearly however, aside from my hubby and I who are unvaxxed and totally awake, they are triple vaxxed, completely and happily asleep. I feel them drawing me down and all I want to do is escape and distance myself. I’ve been like an observer this whole visit. It is very weird and sad too bc I know there is nothing I can do or tell them now. I can actually feel the energy….does anyone else have tinnitus? It’s been driving me crazy for a few weeks…I mean it’s really loud and I can’t wait to go to bed and dream!! LOL! Odd for a nightowl like myself! 😀. I’m also having several hours of wide awake in the middle of the night…every other night since we’ve been here. That hasn’t happened in ages. Something is definitely Happening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
same here in the netherlands .. dreams are vivid, tinnitus is getting stronger by the day, family vaxxed and I dont tell them anything anymore .. what for ?, cant sleep, everyday going to bed at 3.. wide awake and not tired . The dreams are definitely the highest point of my life right now .. I know something is happening but my soul is at peace for I have done all I can to save those around me . God First !
01:31 PM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ely Piteda⭐️, click on at the bottom under it