Kim Runner @kimrunner
"There are those who understand co-incidence to be a means by which a Higher Power lets human destiny unfold."

Our syncs are getting stronger. our connections and entanglements are greater. our collective consciousness is rising...everything is connected.

Do you feel it?
11:26 AM - Dec 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 January, 09:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sometimes i feel like my head will explode! AMAZING KIM

DNA UPGRADE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 10:47
yuge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 January, 10:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
yes, yes it is :)

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
29 December, 07:25
Sublime Plan.

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
28 December, 05:02
Always.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 December, 03:00
I feel it.😊🎆

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 01:16
Yes! I do! I am with family right now. Love them dearly however, aside from my hubby and I who are unvaxxed and totally awake, they are triple vaxxed, completely and happily asleep. I feel them drawing me down and all I want to do is escape and distance myself. I’ve been like an observer this whole visit. It is very weird and sad too bc I know there is nothing I can do or tell them now. I can actually feel the energy….does anyone else have tinnitus? It’s been driving me crazy for a few weeks…I mean it’s really loud and I can’t wait to go to bed and dream!! LOL! Odd for a nightowl like myself! 😀. I’m also having several hours of wide awake in the middle of the night…every other night since we’ve been here. That hasn’t happened in ages. Something is definitely Happening!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 January, 10:50
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
you describe exactly things habbening here....
wide awake in middle of night...
observer in a couple of close primary relationships and powerless to help them awaken...
and tinnitus comes and goes, but is strong right now.

this explains so much ~ not felling so lonely with the observer thing. 🧡🙏🧡

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
03 January, 01:31
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
same here in the netherlands .. dreams are vivid, tinnitus is getting stronger by the day, family vaxxed and I dont tell them anything anymore .. what for ?, cant sleep, everyday going to bed at 3.. wide awake and not tired . The dreams are definitely the highest point of my life right now .. I know something is happening but my soul is at peace for I have done all I can to save those around me . God First !

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 December, 12:44
Yup❤

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 December, 11:44
Well said ❤️🙏

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
27 December, 10:59
Yep - had a dream about Princess Diana last nite - we were laughing, having a great time - I was behind her "pushing her" up a hill of green green grass. When I was younger I was frequently told how much I looked like her. Consider her a "sistar" of sorts.
DianAndDennis

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
27 December, 11:00
In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 December, 10:42
Looks like we has some white light moving in????

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
28 December, 01:32
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yep, its starting to the the GRID thing again.

DaC haos @DaChaos
27 December, 07:34
🎵 Can you feel it? https://youtu.be/lrKZNqIR2...
The Jacksons - Can You Feel It - YouTube

Watch the official music video for "Can You Feel It" by The Jacksons​ Listen to The Jacksons: https://TheJacksons.lnk.to/listenYD​Subscribe to the official J...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 07:24
❤️You always have the right words, obviously you feel it😇

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 December, 06:51
Yes it's beautiful, collective consciousness ...
Careful what you think, remember what Philippians says, "to think of ... "we manifests our thoughts .

Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
27 December, 06:47
Totally harshin the vibe!! All the time!! UNLESS I get in my head/ego...then I have to jump out & back into the flow of God!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 07:22
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Soon they will become crystal clear.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
27 December, 05:16
we literally slammed on the brakes for a rabbit, the same time VK said about breaking for a rabbit. syncs happening everywhere
hope you are well Kim 🙏💙

27 December, 05:32
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
oh wow...that's an epic sync!
I'm great. Hope the same for you.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 December, 05:01

Free Bird @DCast
27 December, 04:32
GOD 'Reconciling' the world His Son died for:
"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." 2 Cor 5:19

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 December, 03:43
I feel it, Kim. All through my body.
A few days ago, I dreamed I moved with my family to a new and beautiful place, an island named 'Incidental'. I did not understand the name until I saw your post right now.
Co-Incidences everywhere!
🙏❤️✨✨

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 03:17
I feel so. Tuned in +/syncs. +Vibes

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
27 December, 02:38
Yes!!! Its beautiful.
One of my old favorites from a while ago. I was just starting to understand VK, listening to his playlist while making dinner, my daughter put on an episode of The Zoo and the episode was about red pandas.💫

27 December, 02:56
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
:)

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 December, 02:30
most definitely.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 December, 01:59
yes,
felt to the core
recoding our dna
quantum entanglement
nothing will be the same
nothing is the same
becoming us.

27 December, 02:10
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Beautifully said! ♥️

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
27 December, 01:10
new favorite….thank God im a country boy..

Greg Crispell @Crispell359
27 December, 01:18
vk posts about weeds on your property yesterday...then my wife randomly decides to go pull some white pine needles off a tree in our yard and make tea with it yesterday. *WHUT?* just now i scrolled twitter. libsoftiktok videos had me shaking my head. thought to myself "only god can fix this mess". immediately after, open AU and see this...pretty wild

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 12:54
I feel it bigly!

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
27 December, 12:54
Every day 😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 December, 12:40
Every Day! 🥰🙏🏼🥰