Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:26
"There are those who understand co-incidence to be a means by which a Higher Power lets human destiny unfold."

Our syncs are getting stronger. our connections and entanglements are greater. our collective consciousness is rising...everything is connected.

Do you feel it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Yes! I do! I am with family right now. Love them dearly however, aside from my hubby and I who are unvaxxed and totally awake, they are triple vaxxed, completely and happily asleep. I feel them drawing me down and all I want to do is escape and distance myself. I’ve been like an observer this whole visit. It is very weird and sad too bc I know there is nothing I can do or tell them now. I can actually feel the energy….does anyone else have tinnitus? It’s been driving me crazy for a few weeks…I mean it’s really loud and I can’t wait to go to bed and dream!! LOL! Odd for a nightowl like myself! 😀. I’m also having several hours of wide awake in the middle of the night…every other night since we’ve been here. That hasn’t happened in ages. Something is definitely Happening!
01:16 AM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
03 January, 01:31
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
same here in the netherlands .. dreams are vivid, tinnitus is getting stronger by the day, family vaxxed and I dont tell them anything anymore .. what for ?, cant sleep, everyday going to bed at 3.. wide awake and not tired . The dreams are definitely the highest point of my life right now .. I know something is happening but my soul is at peace for I have done all I can to save those around me . God First !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 January, 10:50
you describe exactly things habbening here....
wide awake in middle of night...
observer in a couple of close primary relationships and powerless to help them awaken...
and tinnitus comes and goes, but is strong right now.

this explains so much ~ not felling so lonely with the observer thing. 🧡🙏🧡

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 January, 10:49
Crazy enough, I haven't slept well for 2 nights😳 I always get good sleep. Now I catnap through the night. Something is shifting. My vibe remains high, and I'm not even tired😳 it is super weird.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 January, 04:53
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
My hearing is definitly compromised with the tinnitus… I’ll be waiting for that peace and quiet! 😄👍