Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 09:10
Nana is so excited today!
We rarely ever get God's beautiful soul cleansing SNOW here in TN, but we got an amazing blanket last night.

I love this, guess ppl in TN will slow down and have a bit of time to reflect today whether they like the snow like Nana or not.

It is such a beautiful thing to me, Nana is not a fan of the dead look of winter on Gaia, so when she is covered with this beauty, I want to just sit and look at it.

Here are some pics of my yard today.
Snow ball fights and sledding for my grands today!

wainthepain01
@vincentkennedy
jfkjrfa
@doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Oh, snow can be as beautiful as a dream - not just the sun shining on it with a blue sky above but also some rare times I've seen snow on the ground shining under the moon

But-! when it's cold enough for that much to stick & be gorgeous it's usually way too cold for this body 😛

We didn't get quite what Texas did last February here in sw Arkansas but that was something else - over a foot here
01:07 PM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it