Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 January, 10:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I love this! My Ex is a brainwashed surgeon who use to actually “get it”. His desire for Fame and Money (Greed really is the root of all evil🤦‍♀️) has hardened his heart to a permanent state.

He was suppose to have our Sons until this evening. Yestrrday he frantically contacted me to pick them up because he was SO SICK w/“Covid”. I grabbed ZStack, Quinine Hzo, Ibuprofen etc and went to get my boys. They ran the meds back into him and then Preached that I should not have Helped him since he cheated on me, left us, has made our life Hell and makes up lies about me...I told them that if I did not do anything and something happens to him, I would never forgive myself—Characted—Integrity—! (Jesus: “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”). Believers do the Right thing! 🙏👍 God knows!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
09 January, 11:27
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thats an awesome example of “Love God, Love People and even Love your enemies”. Thanks for sharing! Shows you have forgiveness in your heart and forgiveness is the best meds for healing! Be blessed! Youve done a great thing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
05 January, 02:17
Yes, integrity is everything ❤️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 January, 06:50
Absolutely - no other way would occur to them!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts