Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 January, 12:36
Truth .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 January, 08:03
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I've lost my grown children over all the division happening in the world today, but God has magically blessed me with beautiful kindred spirits to help me through. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
I am so sorry to hear that and I have a feeling they will be coming around soon! How is your place doing? Is the house okay? Are you okay? 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
01:34 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 January, 03:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The city removed the large part of the tree. I just finished up with my friends after working for 4 hours to clean up the rest of the mess. It's taken care of and I can rest now for a moment. Thanks for asking.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 January, 03:37
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Oh that is great news!! I am glad to hear that and sorry you had to go through it! Hopefully tonight you get some solid sleep!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼