Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 11:11
Well school is out for SNOW day here in middle TN & my daughter has already called.

What yall think?
She gave Nana a choice!

Nana's Homemade Chili
Or
Homemade Carrabas Sicillian Chicken soup?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 January, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I didn't know that you lived in Middle Temnesse. We live in Maryville. If you're ever in the Knoxville-Maryville area, you must let me know so you can try my food.
www.goodhombresfoodtruck.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 11:17
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I sure will I dont get up that way much since my son Passed, he was a Pharmacist there at the Rite Aid in Maryville for about a year or so when he graduated from UT. I am about 45 min south of Nashville.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
03 January, 11:21
Sorry to hear about yout son. Sending many blessings

03 January, 11:25
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
TY I miss him every day. It will be 9 yrs Jan 27th. Auto Acct.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
03 January, 12:17
😓 my heart aches for you. I couldn't even imagine whst you went through. I have 3 of my own

03 January, 12:25
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
TY.It is the hardest thing in life to go thro without doubt, but God gets us thro it.
Idk how ppl that dont have God ever survive it.
Nana is good tho. I know what we are and where he is as an eternal being.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
03 January, 12:27
You have a beautiful soul!

Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it