Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 11:11
Well school is out for SNOW day here in middle TN & my daughter has already called.

What yall think?
She gave Nana a choice!

Nana's Homemade Chili
Or
Homemade Carrabas Sicillian Chicken soup?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I didn't know that you lived in Middle Temnesse. We live in Maryville. If you're ever in the Knoxville-Maryville area, you must let me know so you can try my food.
www.goodhombresfoodtruck.c...
11:13 AM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 11:17
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I sure will I dont get up that way much since my son Passed, he was a Pharmacist there at the Rite Aid in Maryville for about a year or so when he graduated from UT. I am about 45 min south of Nashville.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
03 January, 11:20
Just moved to mountains just outside of Maryville 3 months ago. Our dream. Gatlinburg got 8 inches

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
03 January, 11:21
Sorry to hear about yout son. Sending many blessings